Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer-geddon 2011

As you can see, that last post is from one of my student Conference Assistants, who mistakenly logged onto my blog, instead of the summer "time card" blog.  I thought he was kidding when he said he blogged in on my account and that he was very sorry.
... I see now that he was not. haha
My first thought was to delete it, but it (and he) are so endearing, I think I'll just leave it.  Besides, it serves me right for looking at my personal gmail at work.

I have never really done well with good-byes.  As in, I become highly emotional.  Not so much in a... I'm going to collapse into tears... more that... approximately a week or two before departure, I feel everything at a heightened level.  One word for this: Yikes.

I think because this has been such a fast, crazy summer, it's even more intense than usual.  Commence Summer-geddon.  Yes, you read correctly.  That is the name for this week.

Self-explanatory, no?

And, of course, none of this is helped by the fact that I seem to have a raging, continuous migraine that simply can't be tamed.  I feel like I'm wearing a horcrux.  (Neverending nerdy comments...)  I feel unbalanced.  I feel like there's... excess.  Just... oozing out of my brain.

I am ready to not feel this way anymore.
...
But then that would mean it's over.  Ay.

No comments:

Post a Comment