Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Heart Eats Beats-ts-ts...

Title courtesy of Regina Spektor.  If you haven't listened to her music, you should start.  She's pretty fantastic.  Here's a small sample: Regina Spektor- Fidelity  (Not the title song, but still delicious.)

I'm feeling relatively somber tonight.  Here is a brief synopsis of the somber-ness in my head.

Things that break my heart:
1.) Crying
2.) Missing people
3.) People who give up on each other
4.) People who are bitter
5.) People who don't forgive

This list is pretty much applicable to all situations.

But, for the record, long-distance totally and completely sucks.  Seriously, all modesty aside, bless us for fighting so hard.  As I get to know more people, or maybe know more about my current peoples, I'm beginning to realize how rare a level of commitment we are both showing.  And so, even though I hate absolutely everything about our current situation, I hope he knows how much I appreciate and treasure it too.

Love.

Now the rest of you, go find someone who's in a long-distance relationship and give them a hug.  Or lots of money for a plane ticket.  Or candy.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Aw, friend. Sadness. Stink! I hope it gets better. No wonder krystyne was depressed by both our posts. :( Hope life gets a little better soon. Maybe a plane ticket will come your way. Or some tasty sugar.

    ReplyDelete